I came across this talk which I found to be very interesting. I am surveying for options in this field for a new project whose ideal environment would be to use a more standard C++ that caters to hardware accelerators such as the Nvidia GPU, OpenCL accelerators. I have only found the following so far:
- Nvidia’s HPC SDK C++ Compiler (Originally PGI Compiler)
- hipSYCL - A SYCL Implementation for CPUs, GPUs
- Kokkos - A Performant Programming Model/Eco-system for HPC
- OpenACC - A Compiler directive based high performant programming model
- SYCL - A heterogeneous programming model for OpenCL devices.
- CUDA C/C++ Extension
Bring Your Own Cause
If you think any info here has remotely helped you consider dropping a penny for this cause, just click me . You can visit https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-52672764 Unfortunately, there are plenty of sad things happening all over the world, if you have a different cause or charity you'd rather support please do. And if you did make a donation, please drop a note to me (annotated) or leave a comment here (anonymous is OK!) and I will use that as motivation to write more useful content here.
If you like topics such as this then please consider subscribing to my podcast. I talk to some of the stalwarts in tech and ask them what their favorite productivity hacks are:
Available on iTunes Podcast
Visit Void Star Podcast’s page on iTunes Podcast Portal. Please Click ‘Subscribe’, leave a comment.